WHY BECOME A GNT FRANCHISE
Franchising as a business model has witnessed high success rate globally. A new franchise opens every 8 minutes of each business day. Statistics reveal that more than 80% of franchisees are still successful after 5 year. Success stories have shown that franchisee startups that adhere to the franchise system and standards rarely fail.
Franchising has been the most successful and well-accepted form of expansion in the field of IT education. There are substantial numbers of success stories that have made this proposition highly viable for appointment of franchisees in potential locations.
GNT is keen to explore the potential of this industry through an association with good franchisees who have an obsession for quality education and foresight of making it their business. We believe that IT Training industry potential can be well addressed if there is a marriage of technological strengths with marketing and infrastructure strengths.
A GNT Franchise Model exposes you to a tried and tested business model from an established player in the IT education industry. Franchisees form an integral part of our business model. They help us spread our reach and in return share benefits through their marketing and servicing abilities in collaboration with technical competencies.
We provide you with the experience, knowledge and support of an established team.
The pre-requisite for being appointed as a GNT Franchisee:-
• Vision and passion for a business in IT Education
• A strategically located premises or the ability to source such premises.
• Good financial background and ability to make desired Investments
• Knowledge of IT trends
• Good industry contacts and references
• Man management and leadership skills
• Analytical abilities backed up with strong business acumen
• Commitment to quality practices.
• High integrity, conviction levels and brand loyalty
• A burning desire to be best IT Education provider in your region.
What’s Next :
• Interested business should download Franchise Application form, Fill, Scan & Send back to email@example.com
• Interested business partners to revert for further discussions
• On confirmation of interest, GNT to shortlist application
• Business plan and financial outlay to be formulated.
• Work out a GANTT chart for operational guidelines.
• Center Inspection and Approval
• Agreement signing .
• Staff Training (Online and Onsite)
• Launch of Training center (Successful Opening) and focus on quality and revenue
• Access Control Systems
• Biometric Solutions
• Antivirus / Security Software Sales & Implementation
• I.T Security Consultancy